I must admit that in the past few days I have been doing a little bit of work in Blender and have found some things that just make it easier to work in over Polydust and things that I would like to see transfered over to Polydust. Here is a list of things that would make Polydust that much better:
2) Real Rendering (Could even be a feature exclusive to the iPad Pro line)
3) Multple textures on Objects for example in Blender you can set the texture of an object to one color, but then you can also go into face(Poly) mode and change the texture of specific faces to be different than the main texture
4) More operations such as loop cut
5) Different Views such as wireframe
6) More Keyboard shortcuts
7) Obviously I couldn’t leave this out even though it is coming down the line... Animation support; although, this will not be such a big deal once export to OBJ is available because there are iPad apps such as Iyan 3D Pro that accept OBJ format and then allow you to animate.
8) Down the road if animation is integrated even if only on the Mac version, if that is still planned, it really would be great to see an internal video editor as well. Currently, there really only in one great video editor on the iPad and that is Luma Fusion
These are obviously huge demands that the iPad may not even be able to handle at this moment, but I have faith in the Polydust team the you will create something amazing for official release.
One of the greatest things about Polydust is that it really could make the iPad Pro a PRO device.