Hello! I’ve only just now learned of PolyDust and have submitted for the beta. I’m unaware of what the program currently offers, so please forgive if i’m Asking for something that’s already been implemented.
1) The most important would be that the app is designed with the iPad touch interface in mind. I like how Shapr3D has approached this.
2) I would LOVE a decent box modeler. In fact, just give us something like Wings3d, or better yet, ZModeler functionality and I’d be perfectly happy.
3) Sculpting-wise, it’s all about the brushes. Forger and Sculptura are just not there. Would be nice to get a true vowel sculpting app, but again, i keep referring to ZBrush. (I’m tight with the Pixologic community, and have been asking for an iPad version for sometime now.
4) UV unwrapping would be nice, but really, i just want a worthy modeler to use on the go. I can do all the heavier lifting when back on the desktop.
5) With that being said, don’t worry about trying to cram in animation, or even rendering. Just focus on modeling toolset. Maybe some basic lighting/materials stuff, but keep it simple stupid. (Of course, I don’t know what the developers originally have in mind yet.)
Looking forward to trying this out on my new 2018 iPad Pro!